Communications@Syracuse On the Go
The Communications@Syracuse mobile application gives you access to our online learning technology from your iPhone, iPad or Android smartphone or tablet. With the app, you can:
- Communicate seamlessly with instructors and other students.
- View course materials and videos.
- Upload pictures and check in with your classmates and study groups.
- Submit assignments and projects from anywhere.
- Keep track of upcoming due dates and events.
Mobile Offline Mode
You can access your coursework from anywhere at any time with the Communications@Syracuse app’s offline mode. This innovative feature lets you download assignments and videos to your mobile device and access them when you don’t have connection to the Internet. You can complete assignments in offline mode, and when you are once again connected to the Internet, the app will sync your work to the online platform.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.